This one is on a beautiful dress given to me by my awesome cousin, who never ended up wearing it. (the tags are still intact) because some of the stitching holding the zipper in place was coming undone.
Since I need to alter the bodice of this dress anyway I removed it starting from where it was already coming undone (which happened to be just a little bit below where I need alterations) to the top of the dress.
It wasn’t stitched in as well as the zipper in the pants but was still a bit tricky in spots where stitching was intact because the stitching was the same color as the zipper. But I got it out.
I plan on hand stitching the zipper back in when I do the alterations, as well as hand stitching the other side.