First I finished the stamps. Instead of cardboard I used duct tape.
The cardboard would have worked, but I didn’t have a box and I wanted something to hold on to so I didn’t get fingerprints on the curtains.
Then I did a practice stamp on paper.
It wasn’t perfect but I proceeded to stamp the curtain anyway. It didn’t show up so I hand painted the stars on instead.
I painted several with the yellow glow in the dark paint.
So far it isn’t quite how I pictured, but the fabric absorbed the paint more than I thought it would (the paint is still wet in the pictures) and I still have more stars to paint.