I already had the main part and the lining for the bust cut out of the border print. I still needed fabric for the midriff, skirt and midriff linings.
I didn’t lengthen the skirt lining as much as I did the outer skirt I might leave it with just the finish that the serger gives me.
I serged the front skirt pieces to the back skirt pieces. If you notice the mistake in this picture you can surly find Waldo.
(one seam is backwards from the other) Whoops, it’s just the lining so I might not fix it since it is a dress for me.
I also serged the bottom edge.
And did the same with the main skirt. But I got both seams correctly this time.
I wish I had gotten a serger a lot sooner, I LOVE this machine.