Although the view I chose to sew called for only 1 pocket I did 2, my husband wanted an extra pocket because he is using them all the time at work for pens, note pads and sometimes tools.
I back stitched at the top on both sides and each corner of the pockets.
Then I got out my serger and stitched the shoulder seams, attached the sleeves, and sewed the side seams.
I also serged the remaining part of the seam on the other sleeve seam.
My husband tried it on and even though it isn’t finished yet (sorry no pics until it is finished) he wants 2 or 3 in blaze orange and one in khaki with camo accents (cuffs, collar, and yokes) For a man that says I have too much fabric he sure has become an enabler since I started sewing him this flannel.