I serged the swimsuit, starting with the back seam. I did this on both the main fabric and the lining.
Then I serged the crotch seams together on both the lining and the main fabric.
Then I serged the side seams, I made sure the seams on the back were both facing inside.
I didn’t do the shoulder seams, since I figured that I could still adjust it if I needed to at this point. I will do a fitting later and adjust as needed and finish the serging. After that is done I will only need to add the elastic and maybe go over th side seams with the stretch stitch to make sure they are secure. (I didn’t realise my machine had that stich when I made swimsuits last year or I would have used it lol)