I have officialy started Simplicity 4070! After tracing and making adjustments to the pattern peices that I needed adjustments on (mostly in the bust) I pinned it to the chiffon and started cutting.
I also cut out the under skirt and bodice, and stuck the bodice peices and skirt peices into 2 serperate gallon bags (and pushed as much air out as I could) in the hopes that they don’t fray as much as they would in the project bag.
I am not sure how much sewing I will get done this week, since school is starting soon. but I will be able to concentrate on it much better without the kids asking me how I did that or pushing my foot down harder on the pedal anyway. I have about a month before this needs to be finished.