I didn’t actually sew today, but I did get the pockets ironed and pinned in place where I want them to be.
After sewing the pleats in the cargo pockets yesterday, I folded in the seam allowance on each side then made an accordion fold on each side to make them the same width as the pocket flap. I laid them down on the shorts to figure out where I want them placed. (going into this I knew I would have to wing it because of changing the size and did jeans style pockets instead of trouser style pockets)
When I got a placement I liked I pinned them in place.
I am shocked at how well the pattern lines up! (or maybe it appears that way because it is camo after all)