I have until store close on the 19th at whatever time the store closes to get this costume finished. I am pretty sure I can.
Today I made the shirt. I added the elbow pads into the seams instead of Velcro. I chose to do so because, being attached they cannot get lost. (at least not without a seam ripper) It’s obvious in the picture that I used a different fabric for the body of the shirt, but I chose to use the different fabric for the body because it will be covered by the shell and shouldn’t be noticeable.
I was going to do the same on the pants, but forgot. I sewed the knee pads today, and will hopefully get a chance to attach them tomorrow. (I will seam rip enough to get them in on one side then, sew them in place closing the opening)