Once I finally got the ingredients melted and mixed together I divided it into poured some into 3 other cups so I could have 4 flavors. I used the pipette to put the mixture into the tubes.
While it was cooling I wrote the flavors, and let the kids decorate the labels.
I didn’t get it divided quite equally but, each of the tubes were at least half full. Because of this I got 5 extra tubes of one flavor. (there would have been extra tubes even if I did one flavor and gotten them completely full.
This is my new favorite lip balm!! I have been using it more than I have ever used lip balm before. I am already looking into finding the ingredients and supplies I need to make more. The only thing I would change is I would add more drops of flavoring. I wouldn’t mind figuring out how to color it too. (but not enough tint to show once it’s applied)