Oops… I didn’t take pics of anything but the finished shirt, but this is much better than the first time I tried screen printing.
I found a better DIY! I still used an embroidery hoop, but this time scrap organza fabric instead of the nylon. (but If I need more “screen” fabric at any time I will probably get a cheap sheer curtain I saw one at Family Dollar for $5) I also used puff paint instead of acrylic paint, as well as a plastic putty knife (also from Family Dollar for $2 for 3) instead of brushing it on. and instead of the glue/puff paint to block where I didn’t want paint I used a adhesive vinyl sticker I cut with my machine. (if it would tolerated the heat I would have used HTV)
I did a ombre effect which a pro screen printer would probably have multiple screens for I swiped white from the top and orange from the bottom. when the paint overlapped it gave the effect of a ombre.
There are 2 things I would have changed about this. I would have used a darker shade of the same color as the shirt, and it wouldn’t have bled under the sticker. (which wasn’t lying compleatly flat in some spots.)
Next time I make a screen for printing I will use acrlyic tube paint or actual screen print paint.