Since my daughter has new dressy shoes, she no longer needed this pair. They fell off her feet easily and weren’t in the greatest shape anyway, so I decided I was going to make the ribbon flowers (the main reason I got this pair) into hair clips.
I got my stuff together, and got ready to make the hairclips.
I started by cutting the shoes up with a combonation of scissors and seam ripper I got them out. then I trimmed close to the center still leaving enough surface to glue it down.
I decided how I want to position the flowers and got my E600 glue ready for use. Then I glued them down with this stinky but powerfull glue.
After gluing I left the new hair pretties alone overnight. The glue is dry and the flowers are stuck, for good. This is the first time I have used E600 glue, I like how strong it holds but it stinks (so use it in a ventilated area) and it didn’t dry clear.
My daughter and I dissagree about who’s hairclips they are mine or hers.